The Century marine N70ZMMF is a quality lmaintenance free battery suitable for marine applications up to 350hp.
It has sufficient reserve capacity to operate many of the 'basic electrics' and 'optional electrics' found on todays boats. 'Optional electrics' include: extra lighting, GPS, fish finders, auto pilots, trim tabs and/or a fridge.
- Designed and built tough in Australia for our conditions.
- Contains exclusive PlatelockTM to withstand wave pounding and engine vibration.
- Has a deep cycle capability.
- Glass mat separator for better performance.
- Stronger cast components for vibration resistance.
- Back by a 24 month nationwide warranty.
Nominal Overall Dimensions (mm)
- Length 304
- Width 173
- Height 225
- Volts 12
- Cold Crank Amps (CCA) @ -18oC 660
- Reserve Mins (RC) @ 25oC 150
- Wet Weight (kg) 22.70