- Superior Quality
- Non-Spillable Sealed
- Reliable High Performance
- Genuine AGM Battery
Fusion 2 Volt CBS Solar Series batteries are a genuine AGM VRLA (Valve Regulated Lead Acid) battery that is completely sealed, spill proof, leak proof and can be used upside down or on their side. Its state-of-the-art design uses oxygen recombination technology meaning that the battery never requires filling and can be used in confined or poorly ventilated spaces.
Fusion CBS Series are specifically designed for solar & green energy systems and are suited to almost all Australian climates including Australia’s top end.
We use advanced engineering techniques to ensure that Fusion CBS Series batteries remain one of the highest quality batteries available in Australia’s not to mention its lower acid density, excess electrolyte & larger distance between plates to keep the battery at lower temperatures and slow down plate grid corrosion speed.
Fusion CBS Series also features enhanced overcharge endurance and over discharge recovery properties that enables the battery to better handle longer periods of time in a discharge state (ie when solar energy is limited due to cloud cover).
Fusion CBS Series batteries are manufactured to Quality Assurance Standard ISO 9001 and are made using Flame Retardant ABS Plastic, making it the one of the most versatile and safest battery available in Australia.
When failure is not an option, insist on Fusion AGM Batteries.
- High Performance Genuine AGM Battery - Non-spillable Dry Cell
- 8 - 12 Years Design Life
- Enhanced Overcharge Endurance & Over Discharge Recovery Properties
- Lower Acid Density, Excess Electrolyte & Larger Distance between Plates - To keep battery at lower temperature and slow down plate grid corrosion speed
- Uses Oxygen Recombination Technology - Never needs filling
- Longer Service Life
- Absorbed Glass Matt Separators (AGM)
- Can Handle Extended Periods in Discharge State
- High Purity Raw Material - Ensuring a low self discharge rate
- Superior Design & Quality - Manufactured to Quality Assurance Standard ISO 9001
- Flame Retardant ABS Plastic - Making it the safest available in Australia
- When Failure is not an Option - Use only Fusion AGM Batteries
Typical Applications (6 Volt & 12 Volt Series)
- Green Energy Systems (Solar, Wind, Hydro)
- Solar Power
- Communication Systems
- House Power
- Farm & Agricultural Power
- Other Speciality Applications
BATTERY TYPE AGM VRLA - Solar VOLTAGE 2 Volts AH (20hr): 636 AH (100hr): 690 DIMENSIONS Length 300mm Width 175mm Height 330mm Terminal Height 350mm TERMINAL TYPE
TERMINAL ASSEMBLY OTHER FEATURES WEIGHT 36.60 KG REGULAR CHARGE 63.6 Amps MAX CHARGE 180.0 Amps SEPARATOR TYPE Absorbed Glass Mat USAGE Solar
WARRANTYPrivate use3 Years