OPTIMA BlueTop Benefits
- Starting and dual purpose (starting and deep cycling) models available.
- Lasts up to 2 times longer than other batteries.
- More power in the initial 1, 3, 5, and 10 seconds of the starting process than comparably rated conventional lead acid batteries.
- Constant performance quality keeping your battery running at the same level even as it's being discharged.
- Ideal for seasonal use, fully charged, it can sit unused for up to 12 months at room temperature (or below) and still provide the power necessary to start your boat's engine.
- 15 times more resistant to vibration than other batteries.
- Nonspillable and can mount in almost any position. The OPTIMA? BlueTop battery will keep you on the water longer. Its patented SPIRALCELL? Technology means more running time, faster recharge, and up to twice the life of traditional marine and RV batteries.
The OPTIMA? is over 15 times more resistant to vibration than other batteries. The constant vibration and jarring from waves can be deadly for traditional marine batteries. The tightly wound construction in OPTIMA? batteries minimizes plate movement and subsequent damage caused by harsh conditions - extending battery life.
Nonspillable Maintenance Free
The OPTIMA? is spill-proof and maintenance free. Because of its completely sealed case, OPTIMA? batteries are extremely safe. Acid can't leak or spill, making them clean, user-friendly and environmentally sound. In addition, the maintenance free sealed case design eliminates the need to add water or clean terminals. OPTIMA? Blue Top batteries are spill proof, so they can be mounted anyplace inside a boat or RV, in almost any position.
Retains Charge Longer Recharges Faster
In the off-season, sometimes marine batteries sit for months at a time and lose their charge. But the OPTIMA BlueTop battery has such a low rate of self-discharge, that it can go unused for up to one year without recharging, if kept at or below room temperature. And because of its low internal resistance, it recharges faster, getting you back on the water quickly.